EMC’s Direct Marketing team is looking for a socially-savvy, searchtastic individual to bring our SEM/SEO skills to notches unknown! This role will work with peeps and tweeps putting EMC’s online content in the eyes of of our audiences. You’ll work closely with me as well in synching up search with social listening. Awesome stuff!
Reporting to the Search Marketing Manager, the Search Marketing Specialist is responsible for helping to drive the overall search strategy to increase the long-term effectiveness of ongoing SEM and web efforts, defining specific search marketing activities/goals and executing on those activities, ongoing reporting and optimization, and communicating out results. The Search Specialist will be responsible for internal EMC client communication as well as agency management.
EMC SEARCH MARKETING
The EMC Search Marketing Team is responsible for managing the development and execution of integrated search programs in support of EMC worldwide marketing campaigns, designed to drive demand for EMC and its products. The Search Marketing Team is also responsible for the ongoing implementation of SEO best practices and optimization of the EMC.com website to increase visits and interaction with the EMC brand.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Social Search activity management (Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter)
- Paid Search (PPC) campaign program coordination/management
- Vendor management
- SEO project management
- Data analysis and analytics
- Strategic planning for integrated online media campaigns
- Ability to support testing, measurement, iteration
- Internal account management
- Act as liaison to web team on implementation of best practices for SEO on EMC.com
- Previous SEO/PPC experience
- Solid communication skills with the ability to clearly convey ideas and drive consensus among stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and global budgets
- Analytical and creative thinker.
- Experience with planning/buying online marketing media.
- Stay informed on new industry trends and best practices
- Onsite and off-site optimization (PR, Blogs, keyword analysis)
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
YOUR STREET CRED
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years applicable work experience
- Google Adwords certification a plus
- Technical SEO experience