Here’s a delicious muffin recipe to try when pineberries show up in your market.
Makes 18 muffins
Paper muffin cups
½ cup salted butter, melted
½ cup local honey
¼ cup sugar
½ cup Greek yogurt
½ cup oat milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups AP flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 ½ cups diced pineberries
½ cup goldenberry (or strawberry) jam
4 oz. goat cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line tin with paper muffin cups.
- In large bowl, mix butter, honey, sugar, yogurt, oat milk, vanilla, and eggs.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix into liquid.
- In another bowl, mix the berry pieces and jam.
- Fold berry mixture and goat cheese into batter.
- Scoop into muffin cups until just filled.
- Bake 25 to 30 min, or until done.